Roles and R
Product Manager eCommerce (B2B & B2C)
- Title: Product Manager / Business Analyst
- Location: Gurugram/Mumbai
- Joining: Immediate
- Experience: 5 to 8 years
Business Analysis (Technical Front)
- You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (marketing, product management, IT and Software Operations) to drive new site functionality, global market rollouts, and the optimization of existing functionality to meet business objectives.
- Represents the Voice of the Customer across the organization; the Product Manager will act as the liaison between customers, partners and internal teams
- Manages the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical implementation activities to customer usage and adoption.
- Assist with the prioritization of ecommerce requests and drive execution of product roadmap and backlog items
- Define and capture product requirements in user stories
- Create product tests and use customer feedback to optimize features
- Use site metrics, stakeholder interviews, and industry trends to identify product enhancements and opportunities
- Participate in UAT and quality assurance activities
- Analyses product, customer, and market data to identify and define: new product opportunities, extensions and enhancements to existing products, and applications of technology to new markets.
- Drives Product Offering creation across functional teams including Technology/Software Engineering, Marketing, Supply Chain and Sales.
- Analyses, builds, and extends required partner relationships.
- Creates detailed product requirements providing a complete and comprehensive definition of the features and functions of the Product Offering suitable for implementation.
- Leads internal teams to develop and coordinates all organizational areas through the successful development, launch, and lifecycle management of product initiatives.
- Work with other eCommerce Product Managers, Product Owners and Cross Product Leads to jointly craft solutions in support of our customers’ needs.
- Work with partners and customers to increase adoption of our platform and capabilities.
Education and Experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience as a product manager, product owner, business analyst, or similar role within an ecommerce organization
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies and associated tools (Rally, Jira, Confluence)
- Expertise in and experience with consumer-facing desktop, mobile web and/or app experiences
- Solid understanding of how to evaluate and measure the success of digital products
- Proficiency with any of the ecommerce solutions
- High collaboration with the engineering team, will need to walk the talk. Must have a solid understanding of web technologies
- Strong ability to collaborate on the design of engineering and problem solving.
- Prior experience in steel, paints or cement industry highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) required; MBA or graduate degree preferred
If you interested in above position kindly share your update Resume along with below details
Reason for job change
Ok for Payroll with rigved Y/N
Thanks & Regards
CMMi Level 3/ISO certified/Sap Partner
Email : email@example.com
URL : www.rigvedtech.com
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Des. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, BCA - Any Specialization
RIGVED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Rigved is a CMMI level 3 and ISO 27001 certified Company engaged in delivering IT Services across Technology spectrum with a key focus on SAP. Headquartered in Mumbai since 2008 our commitment to quality and years of experience has made us serve multiple clients India with 96% retention rate. We partner with our clients for solving their challenges by providing unparalleled services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We consult for Fortune Global 500 companies, with expertise across industry verticals and their business functions. We take pride in distinguishing ourselves through our strong domain expertise, high levels of service standards and outstanding results with exceptional turn-around time with our team.
Contact Company:RIGVED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:408, Plot No-A-1,4th Floor,Rupa Solitaire,Millenni, um Business Park, Mahape,,Navi Mumbai, , NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India