Urgently Opening for Senior Asp.Net Mvc & Angular Developer Mumbai location.
Skill :- Asp.Net Mvc & Angular Developer
Exp :- 3 to 5 Years
NP:- immediate to 30 Days
Location :- Mumbai
Expected Role and Key Responsibilities:
• ASP.net MVC & AngularJS/Angular 2+ developer - Analysis, Development and Deployment
• Analyze requirements in coordination with Business Analyst team located in Paris, France
• Migration and rewriting the current application from Sharepoint 2007 to ASP.net MVC with Angular.
• Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of the ASP.net MVC architecture.
• Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of Angular framework.
• Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of MS Visual Studio (V 2008 R2 and higher).
• Candidate should be familiar with working with Git/Bitbucket.
• The candidate should have worked on a full life-cycle project.
• Provide estimates for Development workloads
• Design and implement the requirements
• Produce standard technical documentations
• Take part to the Production support activities (Level 2)
• Excellent Troubleshooting capabilities and good turnaround time.
• Participation and BA support during the integration and UAT phases
B.E / B. tech or equivalent
Preferred Certifications / Affiliations:
3 5 years for Analyst / Developer
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Excellent of Microsoft development application Visual Studio 2008R2 and higher
• Good working about best practices of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
• Knowledge of Angular development
• Good working knowledge of SQL / PL-SQL Oracle and MS SQL DB
• Knowledge and understanding of Agile development practices
Preferred Technical Skills:
• Knowledge of Bitbucket,Jenkins,Sonarqube,Artifactory
• Knowledge of ELK (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana) stack
• Knowledge of IIS 8.5
• Knowledge of C# development (.net 4.0/.net 4.5)
Please share me your CV on Kunal.email@example.com & 7977687153.
Rigved Technologies - HR Recruiter
Contact no. 7977687153
RIGVED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
The objectives of the Abnormal Trading Patterns application (ATP) are to identify abnormal operations and abnormal behavior with regards to traders profile in Global Market and ALM-T areas. The main tasks would be to continue the development and the support of the application, focused on user interface part (screens to view and extract data from the application database). The current user interface has to be rebuilt using a new development framework.
Contact Company:RIGVED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:2nd Floor, Unit No-208, Building No-3, Millennium, Business Park, Sector-3, Mahapeâ€ž Navi Mumbai,, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India