Associate Process Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API
- Development of data templates, site structure, renderings, navigation structure, portlets & other Sitecore configurations as needed
- Sitecore CMS best practices, upgrade implementation experience
- Perform requisite testing (Unit / System / Performance / Usability)
- Develops, tests, and documents systems in accordance with programming standards and validation
- Sitecore HELIX standard development for modularity
- Sitecore site publishing and deployment
- customizing Sitecore Pipelines such as Item Resolver, URL Resolver, and Language Resolver
- Handle multilingual implementation experience
Notice Period: Immediate & 15 days
Certificate: Must required Sitecore certificate with Continuing date
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Bachelors Degree with 3-7 years of experience of Sitecore development and Microsoft .NET based web applications.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server
- Hands-on experience in technologies and concepts like, MVC, OOP, Design Patterns, Programming framework (.NET), API development
- Experience with Agile project management tools, eg. Jira, and working with Scrum.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
RIGVED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Rigved is a CMMI level 3 and ISO 27001 certified Company engaged in delivering IT Services across Technology spectrum with key focus on SAP. Headquartered in Mumbai since, 2008 our commitment to quality and years of experience has made us serve multiple clients India with 96% retention rate. We partner with our clients for solving their challenges by providing unparalleled services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Contact Company:RIGVED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:2nd floor, Unit No. 208, Building 3, Sector 3, Millennium Business Park, Mahape,,Navi Mumbai, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India