Notice Period: Immediate or 15 days
Associate Process Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be a part of operations team working on marketing operations business.
- Need to work as an independent resource / individual contributor while still being part of larger marketing automation cluster and bring synergies.
- Daily hands on campaign execution (segmentation, list pulls, flow creation) using Unica marketing automation platform.
- Conduct extensive quality audits on segments and other work in Unica. Interact with client stakeholders for validation.
- Creating campaign performance reports on a weekly/monthly basis using data from Unica.
- Extensive client communication, project management and problem solving.
- Should be able to create detailed documentation and process flows to reflect / capture ongoing projects.
- Work with onshore Unica consultant to get requirements and execute those requirements.
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Bachelors degree with an overall experience of 3 to 8 years
- Excellent knowledge and minimum of 3+ years of hands on working experience on UNICA.
- Should have a fair understanding of database structures.
- Strong project management skills, ability to create and execute complex plans.
- MS Office, esp. strong proficiency with MS Excel and PPT
Outsourcing / offshoring experience is a plus
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
RIGVED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Rigved is a CMMI level 3 and ISO 27001 certified Company engaged in delivering IT Services across Technology spectrum with key focus on SAP. Headquartered in Mumbai since, 2008 our commitment to quality and years of experience has made us serve multiple clients India with 96% retention rate. We partner with our clients for solving their challenges by providing unparalleled services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Contact Company:RIGVED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:2nd floor, Unit No. 208, Building 3, Sector 3, Millennium Business Park, Mahape,,Navi Mumbai, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India